Resolved

Update by user Sep 25, 2019

After asking the tech for a refund, they let me know they would issue me a refund. I have already recieved my refund without any hassle. So I consider this resolved, and appreciate their resolution.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2019

I paid for help to have a technician install my bitdefender. I was told they were available 24/7, and as soon as called they would set the computer up.

It was a complete lie. No one is available to help, and I was just told sorry. The company took absolutely no action. I do not like to be lied to or have someone withhold information from me like the technicians are not always available.

Please, read the reviews on here, because something is just not right with Bitdefender. Hopefully, I can find another provider and they will refund me for the security software, and the service I paid for. Horrible right at the begining. Sorry doesn't cut it.

Who knows now that I made a complaint, they'll probably purposely screw with my computer or put a virus on it, or control it in someway. I feel duped and stupid for believing the hype about them being the #1. Just run away from ever working with this company while you can. Hopefully, I do not have to fix my computer drastically again.

I have no trust in them now. I just hope they will do the right thing, and remedy this horrible experience. I feel so stupid buying anything from them now. I need to truly research more than I typically do.

This sucks. Well they go there money, so like they care to even help me when I even begged the person on chat.

I rate them a 0 out of 5. Make sure to run away from them and invest your money somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bitdefender Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bitdefender Cons: Customer service, Non existent customer service.

• Waste of money