I upgraded to windows 10, which necessitated a reinstall of bitdefender.I got to the point I needed to enter an activation code and entered my license key and it said it was not valid.

I waited 45 minutes to get to a tech on the phone and after we just started to get somewhere, the connection was terminated on his end. I tried a chat but no one was there. I finally figured it out on my own based on what the tech said before he was cut off. They completely changed to a new online registration system (thanks for all the notice on that by the way!) and you have to convert to that.

Now, trying to install on a second PC, if I try to log on to their new system, it automatically kicks you back to the login screen and won't let you log on anymore. Really?

I'm ready to just put an ice axe through the machine and be done with it.No realistic way to contact them, no way to get a resolution, and wholesale changes to their system with no notice.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of bitdefender total security 2016 from Bitdefender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bitdefender to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bitdefender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

bobs2015

I suspect they are attempting to comply with the new Windows 10 requirements.All companies are but problems can and will arise as they try to make their software "fit" with the new Windows 10.

My question, tho is why you or anyone else is paying for anti-virus, etc.software when you can get it for free on the web?