renewed my antivirus subscription online.They autorenewed it again within 3 weeks and charged me a second time for the same software.

Took multiple tries to finally pry a refund out of them. Just found out they took down the first subscription that I ordered and wanted. Now I get notices that my subscription has expired. It would be hard to find a company that is more inept at tracking their customer actions.

I have no issues with their actual software.Their inability to deal with the subscription aspect of their business is the most inept customer service I have ever seen.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bitdefender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bitdefender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Bitdefender - Bitedefender.....Deceitful, Thieves & Liars !! Bitdefender "Firstly, I purchased my 2015 Bitedefender Anti-virus online. I was then, recently offered an "early-bird" special , as a valued customer. I was led to believe that my new purchase..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Bitdefender - Pissed off consumer Bitdefender "They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more