renewed my antivirus subscription online.They autorenewed it again within 3 weeks and charged me a second time for the same software.

Took multiple tries to finally pry a refund out of them. Just found out they took down the first subscription that I ordered and wanted. Now I get notices that my subscription has expired. It would be hard to find a company that is more inept at tracking their customer actions.

I have no issues with their actual software.Their inability to deal with the subscription aspect of their business is the most inept customer service I have ever seen.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bitdefender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bitdefender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments