The first year went ok, but as soon as the product expires, your computer mysteriously slows to a crawl and starts crashing. The first time it happens, you imagine that it might be a virus causing the trouble- after all, your anti-virus program expired.

But when it happens again the next time it expires- exactly the same way the following year, it starts to become obvious that they have included this incentive to re-purchase by design. But the thing that REALLY ticked me off was when they took it upon themselves to renew the product without my consent for quadruple the price I originally paid. Charged my paypal account (I assume hoping it would just fly under the radar.) Of course, when I reported it to paypal, they made no attempt to claim I had authorized it and cancelled the transaction. Hucksters.

I have zero trust in a company that pretends to protect you while they are ripping you off and screwing with your computer. They operate dishonestly and without integrity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bitdefender Antivirus.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

How you get your refund? I have the same problem, paypal didn't help

Bitdefender Reviews