Bitedefender is stealing from my bank account despite several email requesting them to stop their automatic withdrawal from my account. They have deducted $179.90 from my account, but they are only going to refund me $89.95.

I have contacted their refund support line. They were to send me an email within 24 to 48 hours. I have not received it. Further calling has me on wait for over 30 min.

Since I can't trust the word of this company my only other alternative is to send my bank a written notice of unauthorized debit, and to send bitedefender a stop payment order since they refuse to honor your request verbally and in writing.

Bitedefender is a good computer program, but it is a shame that their corporate offices need to resort to such an abhorrent practices.

They need to get rid of those individuals who don't stand behind their product and change their business tactics. If the product is good, then it sells itself, without having to resort to such low level detractors !!!.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bitdefender Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I canceled my subscription a day before renewal and was still charged for another year. I contacted them and have been waiting 2 weeks for my refund.

They claim to be backlogged. I won't deal with this company again.