After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked these guys for a refund. They invalidated my license but are not making the refund although they keep on saying I'm going to get it in 48 hours every time I call their customer care department. It has now been more than two weeks after my request and no refund yet and nor would they say by when I'm going to get the refund. I complained, had that escalated but stil no resolution. PayPal (through which payment is made) is not helping me either.
Apparently Bitdefender's policy on refunds is that they effect them in 48 hours maximum but they're trying to deny me that for over two weeks and continuing.
Horrible company. I've never run into such substandard practices by any company selling their products or services online. They basically are trying to rip me off. Beware of them! There're many competitors out there, usee their products! Don't deal with Bitdefender! Stay away from them!
There're several bad experiences with Bitdefender by several people in denial of refunds and unauthorized license renewal charges. Follow link below to learn more.
Finally, I will continue to try to get my refund and expose these guys of their worst scamming practices to The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and so on.
Finally, I'd like to state that even if they succeed in ripping me off my money, I promise it'd not be without a consequence to their actions. I'll work hard to get these guys get warned, corrected and perhaps disciplined by FTC.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Bitdefender Total Security 2016
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..."
- "Came in store to shop for my kids. Store reps watched me view merchandise and did not acknoweledge my presence while having a conversation with each other. When i walked..."
- "Scott William Janz originally of Peoria Il, of the website/blog scottjanz.com and arrested for battery on 2011-09-04 by Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is now the lead organizer on a Meetup..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."