Review about Bitdefender Total Security 2016 from Woodstock, Georgia

52 of 89 Bitdefender reviews

After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked these guys for a refund. They invalidated my license but are not making the refund although they keep on saying I'm going to get it in 48 hours every time I call their customer care department. It has now been more than two weeks after my request and no refund yet and nor would they say by when I'm going to get the refund. I complained, had that escalated but stil no resolution. PayPal (through which payment is made) is not helping me either.

Apparently Bitdefender's policy on refunds is that they effect them in 48 hours maximum but they're trying to deny me that for over two weeks and continuing.

Horrible company. I've never run into such substandard practices by any company selling their products or services online. They basically are trying to rip me off. Beware of them! There're many competitors out there, usee their products! Don't deal with Bitdefender! Stay away from them!

There're several bad experiences with Bitdefender by several people in denial of refunds and unauthorized license renewal charges. Follow link below to learn more.

Finally, I will continue to try to get my refund and expose these guys of their worst scamming practices to The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and so on.

Finally, I'd like to state that even if they succeed in ripping me off my money, I promise it'd not be without a consequence to their actions. I'll work hard to get these guys get warned, corrected and perhaps disciplined by FTC.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Usability

Product or service
Bitdefender Total Security 2016
Review category
Software
review #722926

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bitdefender? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
52 of 89 Bitdefender reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mack2016

Jan 17 #1096139

I totally agree with you.....PayPal no help. I complained to BBB and will now go to FTC, Consumer Complaints Nationally, my bank and my state government. They need to be disciplined and put out of business for their practices.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.