After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked these guys for a refund. They invalidated my license but are not making the refund although they keep on saying I'm going to get it in 48 hours every time I call their customer care department. It has now been more than two weeks after my request and no refund yet and nor would they say by when I'm going to get the refund. I complained, had that escalated but stil no resolution. PayPal (through which payment is made) is not helping me either.
Apparently Bitdefender's policy on refunds is that they effect them in 48 hours maximum but they're trying to deny me that for over two weeks and continuing.
Horrible company. I've never run into such substandard practices by any company selling their products or services online. They basically are trying to rip me off. Beware of them! There're many competitors out there, usee their products! Don't deal with Bitdefender! Stay away from them!
There're several bad experiences with Bitdefender by several people in denial of refunds and unauthorized license renewal charges. Follow link below to learn more.
Finally, I will continue to try to get my refund and expose these guys of their worst scamming practices to The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and so on.
Finally, I'd like to state that even if they succeed in ripping me off my money, I promise it'd not be without a consequence to their actions. I'll work hard to get these guys get warned, corrected and perhaps disciplined by FTC.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Bitdefender Total Security 2016
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "Scott William Janz originally of Peoria Il, of the website/blog scottjanz.com and arrested for battery on 2011-09-04 by Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is now the lead organizer on a Meetup..."
- "Places like this are popping up all over the upstairs where laminate was installed. 50 over the phone, says looks like water damage , NOT. No wear and tear in..."