After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked these guys for a refund. They invalidated my license but are not making the refund although they keep on saying I'm going to get it in 48 hours every time I call their customer care department. It has now been more than two weeks after my request and no refund yet and nor would they say by when I'm going to get the refund. I complained, had that escalated but stil no resolution. PayPal (through which payment is made) is not helping me either.
Apparently Bitdefender's policy on refunds is that they effect them in 48 hours maximum but they're trying to deny me that for over two weeks and continuing.
Horrible company. I've never run into such substandard practices by any company selling their products or services online. They basically are trying to rip me off. Beware of them! There're many competitors out there, usee their products! Don't deal with Bitdefender! Stay away from them!
There're several bad experiences with Bitdefender by several people in denial of refunds and unauthorized license renewal charges. Follow link below to learn more.
Finally, I will continue to try to get my refund and expose these guys of their worst scamming practices to The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and so on.
Finally, I'd like to state that even if they succeed in ripping me off my money, I promise it'd not be without a consequence to their actions. I'll work hard to get these guys get warned, corrected and perhaps disciplined by FTC.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Bitdefender Total Security 2016
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments. Actually I was sure..."
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "Scott William Janz originally of Peoria Il, of the website/blog scottjanz.com and arrested for battery on 2011-09-04 by Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is now the lead organizer on a Meetup..."
- "I ordered online after receiving a flyer in the mail. The food never came. I checked my bank and noticed that I had been charged TWICE for the food that..."
- "Places like this are popping up all over the upstairs where laminate was installed. 50 over the phone, says looks like water damage , NOT. No wear and tear in..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."