Woodstock, Georgia

After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked these guys for a refund. They invalidated my license but are not making the refund although they keep on saying I'm going to get it in 48 hours every time I call their customer care department. It has now been more than two weeks after my request and no refund yet and nor would they say by when I'm going to get the refund. I complained, had that escalated but stil no resolution. PayPal (through which payment is made) is not helping me either.

Apparently Bitdefender's policy on refunds is that they effect them in 48 hours maximum but they're trying to deny me that for over two weeks and continuing.

Horrible company. I've never run into such substandard practices by any company selling their products or services online. They basically are trying to rip me off. Beware of them! There're many competitors out there, usee their products! Don't deal with Bitdefender! Stay away from them!

There're several bad experiences with Bitdefender by several people in denial of refunds and unauthorized license renewal charges. Follow link below to learn more.

Finally, I will continue to try to get my refund and expose these guys of their worst scamming practices to The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and so on.

Finally, I'd like to state that even if they succeed in ripping me off my money, I promise it'd not be without a consequence to their actions. I'll work hard to get these guys get warned, corrected and perhaps disciplined by FTC.

Review about: Bitdefender Total Security 2016.

Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

Mack2016

I totally agree with you.....PayPal no help. I complained to BBB and will now go to FTC, Consumer Complaints Nationally, my bank and my state government. They need to be disciplined and put out of business for their practices.