3.0

They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded the Bitdefender I baught lockaly and no install from Cd it downloaded from the internet , then my friend loaded her one I baught her and the same thing happened and is still not working, then at work on my laptop I logged in the account and their expired myne on the laptop , and there is just no reply from them or any help so far Bitdefender cost me R2000.00 and only one still working???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bitdefender and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Bitdefender to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unresponsive customer service and non existent customer service. Author liked the most was happy till now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bitdefender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

Bitdefender Total Security 2016 Review from Woodstock, Georgia Bitdefender "After running into problems during installation of one of their security software, I decided to use another software and therefore immediately within 10 minutes of making the purchase I asked..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more