3.0

They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded the Bitdefender I baught lockaly and no install from Cd it downloaded from the internet , then my friend loaded her one I baught her and the same thing happened and is still not working, then at work on my laptop I logged in the account and their expired myne on the laptop , and there is just no reply from them or any help so far Bitdefender cost me R2000.00 and only one still working???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bitdefender and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Bitdefender to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unresponsive customer service and non existent customer service. Author liked the most was happy till now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bitdefender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments