Natchez, MS 39120, USA
2.4

On July 25, 2018 I received a notification that my product had expired. The company recommended that I renew for a price of $79.99. Instead, I went online and purchased the exact product for $39.99.

On October 17, 2018 I received a notice that my account would be renewed in 5 days.

They renewed my account despite my objections and the fact that I had an active subscription. Not only that, but they charged my PayPal account $96.00. After many attempts to recover the unauthorized transaction, I have decided that I am dealing with a company that could care less about ethical behavior. I am chalking this one up to experience.

If you're considering Bitdefender, be careful. The company will rip you off at the first opportunity.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Bitdefender Pros: Product appears to be effective.

Bitdefender Cons: Double billing and failure to refund such overpayments.

• BitDefender auto-renew fraud

Comments

Bitdefender double billing me too so I just sent their customer service email and waiting for their response. My subscription is expired even though I renewed the 2019 coverage 2 weeks before 2018 expired earlier this month for my computer and cellphone for $48.57 showing on my Discover Card statement.

Bitdefender Reviews