Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Bitdefender will abuse their customers trust when they have received your credit card details.I bought their product in 2015 and before the subscription was finished I purchased the Norton product instead because I felt Norton provide a better quality of product.

In 2016 without my permission, Bitdefender automatically renewed my subscription. I received a refund after a long period of time and was assured that they would not automatically renew again.

Fast forward to today in 2017 and Bitdefender have automatically renewed my subscription again, I have once again had my credit card charged by Bitdefender, without my permission and for a product that I do not want.Do not give these people your credit card details, they are running a scam by doing this, I have used many different pc security software suites over the years and no other company has done this!

Review about: Bitdefender Subscription.

Preferred solution: I want a fully refund and stop autorenew for this product.

I didn't like: Do not give bitdefender your cc info - autorenew is a scam.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1307453

"Automatic renewal" is a scam perpetrated by many companies, including even magazine subscriptions.Thus, never pay for something with a credit card unless you have THOROUGHLY read what you are signing up for.

By the way, you can get good anti virus protection for free from a number of companies.

Don't let them tell you their paid product is superior and you really need to buy it.For most people, the free versions are quite adequate.