Port Dover, Ontario
3.7
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Firstly, I purchased my 2015 Bitedefender Anti-virus online.I was then, recently offered an "early-bird" special , as a valued customer.

I was led to believe that my new purchase of the 2016 Bitedefender would replace my 2015 purchase. And then an attempt was made on my credit card to "double-dip", for my 2015 anti-virus anyway. I called customer support and they apologized for the incident, or what I call, the attempted "theft", of my money. I was then promised by the woman at customer service, that the 2015 Bitedefender subscription payment would NOT go through, as I cancelled my 2015 subscription.

Having put my trust into what the woman had told me at customer service, I then, loaded my pre-paid card up to pay for my car insurance payment.

The Bitefender lying thieves then went ahead and stole my money anyway, causing my car insurance payment to not go through.Bitedefender should maybe design an anti-theft software and market it on themselves.....plain and simple ...LIARS AND THIEVES !!

Review about: Bitdefender Subscription.

I liked: Good product.

I didn't like: Customer service, Dirty billing prcatices.

Had an Experience with Bitdefender?

Comments

anthony spanovic
Mount Vernon, Washington, United States #1338549

downloaded paid for the free trial.....the software really messed up laptop so I uninstalled and cancelled my free trial within the free trial period.

They still charged me 40 bucks and won't give it back and PAYPAL didn't help at all. Bitdefender simply stole the money. I think that would make them THIEVES!!!

Buyer beware if you try and cancel during you free trial period.The 40 bucks was charge AFTER I cancelled and PAYPAL has let this stand tool...shame on both these outfits.

Washington, Sunderland, United Kingdom #1245598

TOTALLY AGREE- do not use this company!I bought a pack and before the renewal date I confirmed by email to them that I did not want to renew the product and that no money was to be taken from my account.

Received emails offering me a cheaper product. I did not enter into a new agreement for cheaper product and they still went ahead and took the amount for the expensive product.

They are refusing to refund and they have literally stolen my money.AVOID THESE THIEVES