Bitdefender - Bitedefender.....Deceitful, Thieves & Liars !!

Firstly, I purchased my 2015 Bitedefender Anti-virus online.I was then, recently offered an "early-bird" special , as a valued customer.

I was led to believe that my new purchase of the 2016 Bitedefender would replace my 2015 purchase. And then an attempt was made on my credit card to "double-dip", for my 2015 anti-virus anyway. I called customer support and they apologized for the incident, or what I call, the attempted "theft", of my money. I was then promised by the woman at customer service, that the 2015 Bitedefender subscription payment would NOT go through, as I cancelled my 2015 subscription.

Having put my trust into what the woman had told me at customer service, I then, loaded my pre-paid card up to pay for my car insurance payment.

The Bitefender lying thieves then went ahead and stole my money anyway, causing my car insurance payment to not go through.Bitedefender should maybe design an anti-theft software and market it on themselves.....plain and simple ...LIARS AND THIEVES !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Bitdefender Security
Review category
review #859099

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bitdefender? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bitdefender. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bitdefender.
Filing a new complaint about