Bitdefender - Bitedefender.....Deceitful, Thieves & Liars !!

26 of 89 Bitdefender reviews

Firstly, I purchased my 2015 Bitedefender Anti-virus online.I was then, recently offered an "early-bird" special , as a valued customer.

I was led to believe that my new purchase of the 2016 Bitedefender would replace my 2015 purchase. And then an attempt was made on my credit card to "double-dip", for my 2015 anti-virus anyway. I called customer support and they apologized for the incident, or what I call, the attempted "theft", of my money. I was then promised by the woman at customer service, that the 2015 Bitedefender subscription payment would NOT go through, as I cancelled my 2015 subscription.

Having put my trust into what the woman had told me at customer service, I then, loaded my pre-paid card up to pay for my car insurance payment.

The Bitefender lying thieves then went ahead and stole my money anyway, causing my car insurance payment to not go through.Bitedefender should maybe design an anti-theft software and market it on themselves.....plain and simple ...LIARS AND THIEVES !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bitdefender Security
Review category
Software
review #859099

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bitdefender? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 89 Bitdefender reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 25 #1245598 Washington, Sunderland, United Kingdom

TOTALLY AGREE- do not use this company! I bought a pack and before the renewal date I confirmed by email to them that I did not want to renew the product and that no money was to be taken from my account. Received emails offering me a cheaper product. I did not enter into a new agreement for cheaper product and they still went ahead and took the amount for the expensive product. They are refusing to refund and they have literally stolen my money. AVOID THESE THIEVES

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.